An official tender document has surfaced online that details the some information about 2019 Eurovision tickets. Here are some of the major points that it suggests, yet to be confirmed:
- Green Room tickets – The Israeli broadcaster has confirmed that in addition to the arena tickets, green room tickets will go on sale for all live and jury shows. These tickets will offer fans the chance to watch the live broadcast along with the contestants. This would take place in a separate building nearby.
- Ticket quantities – Although ticket estimates are not final we suspect that there will be a split between the green room tickets and arena tickets
- Three waves – Tickets will be sold in three waves. It is suggested the first wave will go on sale in December, followed by a second wave in February and a final wave in April. This timing aligns well with many of the previous years.
- Ticket bundles – The tender suggests that tickets for all shows will be packaged together in one sale. This might be for OGAE fan club allocation or it may be for non-affiliated fans who want to attend all 3 family shows for instance.
We know the tickets will be sold for the following shows on the below dates/times:
- Semi-final 1
- Jury Rehearsal: Monday 13 May 2019, 21:00
- Dress Rehearsal: Tuesday 14 May 2019, 15:00
- Live Show: Tuesday 14 May 2019, 21:00
- Semi-final 2
- Jury Rehearsal: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 21:00
- Dress Rehearsal: Thursday 16 May 2019, 15:00
- Live Show: Thursday 16 May 2019, 21:00
- Grand Final
- Jury Rehearsal: Friday 17 May 2019, 21:00
- Dress Rehearsal: Saturday 18 May 2019, 13:30
- Live Show: Saturday 18 May 2019, 21:00
How do you feel about the green room ticket concept? Do you think it is a good idea for fans to get close to the artists when the arena is small?