Today KAN has held a special press conference to reveal further details of this year’s key locations and shows. The full list of interval acts for the semifinals and the Grand Final has been published along with information about the Welcome Ceremony, Eurovillage and Euroclub.
You can take a look at the guest artists below:
- Netta will perform a new version of her Eurovision winning entry ‘Toy’ and a new single at the opening act of the Semi-Final 1.
- Dana International will be a guest of the first Semi-Final and the Grand Final.
- 5 Eurovision stars will take to the stage at one of the shows, still to be confirmed:
- Conchita will sing Måns Zelmerlöw’s Heroes (Sweden 2015)
- Måns Zelmerlöw will sing Eleni Foureira’s Fuego (Cyprus 2018)
- Eleni Foureira will sing Verka Serduchka’s Dancing Lasha Tumbai (Ukraine 2007)
- Verka Serduchka will perform Netta’s Toy (Israel 2018)
- In the end, all four artists will join Gali Atari on stage to perform Hallelujah (Israel 1979).
- Actress, model and superwoman Gal Gadot will perform at the Grand Final.
- Israeli singer-songwriter and musician Idan Raichel will sing at the Grand Final along with 24 singers and musicians. He will perform Bo’ee – Come to Me being joined by all Eurovision 2019 finalists at the end of the act.
- Finalists of this year’s Israeli national selection Shalva Band will sing the song ‘Million Dreams’ at the Second Semi-Final on May 16th.
The Israeli broadcaster has revealed that the Eurovision 2019 Welcome Ceremony will take place at Habima Square in Tel Aviv. All 41 delegations will walk along the ‘Orange Carpet’ until the Charles Bronfman Auditorium, where they will have a drink.
Fans will be able to live Eurovision at its fullest at the 2019 Eurovillage, which will be located in the Charles Clore Park at the coastline in Tel Aviv. It will be open from 17:00 IST until 23:00 IST. The days of the live shows it will be open until after the broadcast. On 17 May, it will be opened from 12:00 – 18:00 IST. Some guests artists that will perform in the Eurovillage have already been announced, singer Ivri Lider, Shefita (Israeli national finalist Rising Star), Israeli pop-rock band Ethnix, imitation, parody and tribute group Eurofalsh and an ABBA cover band.
Accredited delegates will be able to enjoy the Euroclub nights at Hangar 11 in Tel Aviv Port, open from 22:00 – 4:00 IST, between 11 and 18 May.
41 countries will take part in the 64th edition of Europe’s Favourite TV Show, which is set to take place on May 14th, 16th and 18th May in Tel Aviv, Israel, under the motto Dare To Dream.