After a long national finals evening, the last one of them, Festival da Cançao, finally came to an end. Elisa will be representing Portugal at Eurovision 2020 with the song “Medo de sentir”.
Tonight, the 8 acts that advanced through the semi-finals stage of this year’s Portuguese selection process for Eurovision competed to claim the top prize and trip to Rotterdam. The running order was as follows:
- Filipe Sambado – Gerbera amarela do Sul
- Jimmy P – Abensonhado
- Tomás Luzia – Mais real que o amor
- Elisa Rodrigues – Não voltes mais
- Throes + The Shine – Movimento
- Kady – Diz só
- Elisa – Medo de sentir
- Bárbara Tinoco – Passe-Partout
The winner of the night was decided by a 50/50 split of jury vote and public vote. The final scoreboard was as follows:
So what do you think about Portugal’s decision? Let us know in the comments section below!