After weeks of shows, we have finally got to know the name of the Lithuanian hopeful for this year’s Eurovision: Donny Montell!
Donny Montell will perform ”I’ve Been Waiting For This Night” in the second Semi-Final, set on March 12:
The winner was selected by the same combination than previous shows: 50% public televoting and 50% professional jury, national and international. The local jury was formed by Ramūnas Zilnys. Nomeda Kazlaus, Dalia Ibelhauptaitė, Justė Arlauskaitė-Zazzu, Tomas Sinickis and Vaidas Baumila. Whereas, the international panel, for the first time present in the show, was made up of Peter Freudenthaler, Denis Ingoldsby and Daisy Syron.
A total of 6 acts competed at the Lithuanian final:
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – In My World
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – Life (Not That Beautiful)
- Aistė Pilvelytė – You Bet
- Erica Jennings – Leading Me Home
- Rūta Ščiogolevaitė – United
- Donny Montell – I’ve Been Waiting for This Night
The final scoreboard looks as it follows:
What do you think about the Lithuanian choice for Stockholm? Let us know in comments!