DR has just revealed the ten participants that will compete in the 2019 Danish national selection. The announcement of the DMGP contestants has taken place during a special press conference held in DR’s Concert Hall.
You can find the Danish hopefuls and listen to the songs below:
- Simone Emilie – “Anywhere“
- Rasmus Faartoft – “My Breath“
- Leeloo – “That Vibe“
- Leonora – “Love Is Forever“
- Humørekspressen – “Dronning af baren“
- Sigmund – “Say My Name“
- Teit Samsø – “Step It Up“
- Julie & Nina – “League Of Light“
- Marie Isabell – “Dancing With You In My Heart“
- Jasmin Gabay – “Kiss Like This”
DR had previously revealed details of their national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. The Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2019 will take place on February 23 in Herning. Tickets are on sale at DR Billet.
Herning’s Boxen will be once again the venue of the Danish song competition, which will celebrate its 49 years in 2019. This place saw Emmelie De Forest win the national selection show to represent Denmark and bring the trophy back to home.