Daneliya Tuleshova has just won the Kazakhstani national final and will be the first-ever representative for the country at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest. She will perform the song ‘Öziñe sen’ on November 25 in Minsk.
Daneliya Tuleshova is a 12 years old singer from Almaty that has taken part in numerous national and international competitions. In 2015, she competed at New Wave Junior, where she was awarded the likeable prize. Last year, she was the winner of The Voice Kids in Ukraine and was invited to perform at the Euroclub during the Junior Eurovision week in Tbilisi.
Ten hopefuls selected from internal live auditions competed at today’s show:
- Zere Amirbekova (14 years) – Qos Qanat
- Sanat Asuat (13 years) – Erekse
- Meirzhan Zhidebai (12 years) – Elester
- Maria Zatvarnitskaya (13 years) – Baqıtıñ men
- Suikum Kabylbek (12 years) – Elge sälem
- Zhanelya Kaldybek (12 years) – Älemdi maxabbat saqtaydı
- Yerzhan Maxim (11 years) – Elimdi süyemin
- Dinar Nadirbekova (13 years) – Bul älem ertegidey
- Binura Saudabay (11 years) – Arnaw
- Daneliya Tuleshova (12 years) – Öziñe sen
The public and an expert committee decided the winner of the final, which was broadcast live from Almaty’s Halyk Arena.
What do you think about the Kazakhstani choice? Let us know in comments!