BTRC has just announced the 12 acts that will compete at the Belarusian national final for the Eurovision Song Contest. An expert committee selected the finalists based on their performances at the auditions that took part earlier today.
About a hundred of entries were sent to BTRC for consideration, but only 49 were performed at the live auditions on January 27, from which a jury panel selected the finalists:
- Anastasiya Glamozda – Burning again
- Daria Khmelnitskaya – On Fire
- AURA – “Ram pile”
- Group VAL – “Yes, I see”
- Angelica Pushnova – True Love
- NAPOLI – Don’t let me down
- Sasha Zakharik – Rocky Road
- KeySi – Chili Pepper
- Yan Yarosh – Fire
- Anastasiya Razvadovskaya – Hello
- Group CHAKRAS – La-ley-la
- Anastasiya Malashkevich – Invisible
The grand final, which will be broadcast live on Belarus 1 and Belarus 24, will be held no later than March 6. The winner will be determined by the public and a professional jury panel.