Following the announcement of Srbuk as the Armenian representative for the Eurovision Song Contest 2019, AMPTV has opened public song submissions to find the best composition for Tel Aviv.
If you are a composer interested in submitting a song for the Armenian selection, please follow the guidelines listed below.
- The submitted song should not exceed 3 minutes.
- The submitted song should not have been published or publicly available before September 1, 2018.
- If submitted, the lyrics of the song should lack a political context, offensive expressions and any inappropriate language.
- The submitted song should not be a propaganda of any organization or advertise any product,
- The submitted song can be in any genre, the lyrics (if available) should be in Armenian or English.
The song should be submitted to [email protected] before January 10, 2019, along with a document of copyright registration of the song and your contact details to the email.
If you have any questions, you can contact with the Armenian delegation through the same email.