A brand new Eurovision pre-party event is set to take place today in Madrid. After Moscow refused to organize its own due to political issues going on in the country, Madrid will held the last promo event of the season before the contest in Kiev. This will be the first Eurovision promo event ever held in the Spanish capital city.
For the last few weeks, the artists from this year’s Eurovision Song Contest have been contacted in order to learn if they would be attending the concert. 21 out of the 43 competing delegations at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest will be in Madrid today to perform their competing entries in front of the Spanish audience and media at La Riviera, one of Madrid’s most popular halls for music events, which will be holding up to 2.000 people.
The line-up for today’s party looks as it follows:
- Albania: Lindita Halimi – World
- Austria: Nathan Trent – Running On Air
- Belgium: Blanche – City Lights
- Bulgaria: Kristian Kostov – Beautiful Mess
- Czech Republic: Martina Bartá – My Turn
- Cyprus: Hovig – Gravity
- France: Alma – Requiem
- Georgia: Tako Gachechiladze – Keep The Faith
- Ireland: Brendan Murray – Dying to Try
- Israel: Imri Ziv – I Feel Alive
- Latvia: Triana Park – Line
- Lithuania: Fusedmarc – Rain Of Revolution
- Moldova: Sunstroke Project – Hey, Mamma!
- Montenegro: Slavko Kalezić – Space
- Poland: Kasia Mos – Flashlight
- Romania: Iliaca & Alex Florea – Yodel It!
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson – Spirit Of The Night
- Serbia: Tijana Bogićević – In Too Deep
- Spain: Manel Navarro – Do It For Your Lover
- Sweden: Robin Bengtsson – I Can’t Go On
- Switzerland: Timebelle – Apollo
The night will be introduced to the attendees by Spanish Eurovision representative from 2014 Ruth Lorenzo. Barei, who got to fly the Spanish colours in Stockholm last year with “Say Yay!“, will perform her Eurovision entry, as well as her latest release “I Don´t Need To Be You“, as special guest of the show. This is not all as Ruth herself will be “Dancing In The Rain” for everyone in the hall. Right after the appointment, fans will have the pleasure to be enjoying hours of Eurovision music until 6:00 CET.
The first Spanish Eurovision Pre-Party will kick off at 18.30 CET with a special Red Carpet event, while the main concert will start at 22.00 CET.