The Ukrainian final for Junior Eurovision has just finished and we have a winner! Sofia Rol will perform Planet Craves For Love on November 20 in Malta.
12 candidates competed at today’s show:
- Voice Land – Vidchiny Svoye Sertse
- Diana Sapozhko – Tviy Svit
- Denis Rodin – Ukraina – Mama Moya
- Yulia Radchuk – Moya Zorya
- Denis & Natasha – Ya chekayu dosi tvoho lysta
- Alisa Panchuk – Piy svoyi mriyi
- Polina Dashkova – Do Boha
- Anastasiya Baginska – Miy Svit
- Sofia Lozina – Uhors’kiy tanok
- Sofia Rol – Planet Craves for Love
- Andrey Boiko – Open your Heart
- Sofia Shkidchenko – Dolce Vita
The winner has been selected by a 50/50 mix of professional jury and televote with the panel of experts being made up of Maria Burmaka (President of the jury, singer and composer), Valentyn Koval (M1 & M2 music channels producer), Vadym Lysytsia (Producer), Viktorya Romanova (Ukrainian head of delegation), Oleksandr Ksenofontov (Producer and lyricist of Wild Dances).
Some local artists performed as guests of the show, Svitlana Tarabarova, KADNAY, Vivienne Mort, Sofia Tarasova (JESC 2013) and Anna Trincher (JESC 2015), which was aired live from the Kiev’s Sky Family Park
What do you think about the Ukrainian choice? Let us know in comments below!