The first semifinal of the Estonian national selection show Eesti Laul has just come to an end. During the show, we came to know the first Estonian finalists.
In order to know if your favorites are among them, just check out the first lucky acts that made through this semifinal below in bold:
- The Jingles – “Love A Little Bit”
- Würffel – “I’m Facing North”
- Mick Pedaja – “Seis”
- Indrek Ventmann – “Hispaania tüdruk”
- Cartoon feat. Kristel Aaslaid – “Immortality”
- Kéa – “Lonely Boy”
- Kati Laev & Noorkuu – “Kaugel sinust”
- Zebra Island – “How Many Times”
- Laura – “Supersonic”
- Windy Beach – “Salty Wounds”
These five acts were determined by 50/50 voting process with voting combination of jury members and public televote. During the second Estonian semifinal, another five contestants of the final show will be revealed according to the same decision procedure. The second semi-final of Eesti Laul will be held on February 20th at 20:35 CET.
Stay tuned to be in touch with all the upcoming events!