The Second Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2018 will be held today live from Portugal. Eighteen countries will compete for one of the last ten spots available in the Grand Final, that will take place on Saturday.
Filomena Cautela, Sílvia Alberto, Daniela Ruah and Catarina Furtado will present the Second Semi-Final live from Lisbon’s Altice Arena.
You can find the running order for tonight below:
- Norway: Alexander Rybak – That’s How You Write A Song
- Romania: The Humans – Goodbye
- Serbia: Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Nova Deca
- San Marino: Jessika featuring Jenifer Brening – Who We Are
- Denmark: Rasmussen – Higher Ground
- Russia: Julia Samoylova – I Won’t Break
- Moldova: DoReDoS – My Lucky Day
- The Netherlands: Waylon – Outlaw In ‘Em
- Australia: Jessica Mauboy – We Got Love
- Georgia: Ethno-Jazz Band Iriao – For You
- Poland: Gromee feat. Lukas Meijer – Light Me Up
- Malta: Christabelle – Taboo
- Hungary: AWS – Viszlát Nyár
- Latvia: Laura Rizzotto – Funny Girl
- Sweden: Benjamin Ingrosso – Dance You Off
- Montenegro: Vanja Radovanović – Inje
- Slovenia: Lea Sirk – Hvala, ne!
- Ukraine: MELOVIN – Under The Ladder
Viewers from all the countries taking part in the First Semi-Final are invited to vote via the official app, telephone and/or SMS. The voting window will be open after the last song has been performed, and will end 15 minutes later. Televoters determine 50% of the outcome while professional juries do so with the other half of the voting combination according to the performances of yesterday’s Jury Semi-Final show.
Apart from the participating countries, these are the direct qualifying countries which will vote in the First Semi-Final:
Remember, in case of a tie between two or more songs in the combined ranking between televotes and the jury, the song that obtains a better ranking from the televote will prevail over the other. Full split results will be revealed after the Grand Final to keep the excitement until the end of the final.
Follow the Second Semi-Final of Eurovision 2017 live from Lisbon at 21.00 CET below:
Eurovision Song Contest 2018 - Semi-Final 2
|Australia: Jessica Mauboy - We Got Love||3384|
|Sweden: Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off||3309|
|Denmark: Rasmussen - Higher Ground||3248|
|Ukraine: MELOVIN - Under The Ladder||2683|
|Norway: Alexander Rybak - That´s How You Write A Song||2326|
|Poland: Gromee feat. Lukas Meijer - Light Me Up||2227|
|The Netherlands: Waylon - Outlaw In´Em||2078|
|Malta: Christabelle - Taboo||1862|
|Latvia: Laura Rizzotto - Funny Girl||1790|
|Slovenia: Lea Sirk - Hvala, ne||1483|
|Hungary: AWS - Viszlát Nyár||1385|
|Moldova: DoReDos - My Lucky Day||1221|
|Serbia: Sanja Ilić & Balkanika - Nova Deca||1208|
|Romania: The Humans - Goodbye||1086|
|Russia: Yuliya Samoylova - I Won´t Break||974|
|Montenegro: Vanja Radovanović - Inje||808|
|San Marino: Jessika (feat. Jenifer Brening) - Who We Are||777|
|Georgia: IRIAO - Sheni gulistvis||689|
Number of voters: 493
Which countries do you want to see at the Grand Final? Let us know in comments!