We have just got to know the last ten lucky countries that will compete at the Grand Final of Eurovision 2018. The show has been hosted by Filomena Cautela, Sílvia Alberto, Daniela Ruah and Catarina Furtado live from Lisbon’s Altice Arena.
Eighteen countries competed at the Second Semi-Final, but only ten of them made it through to the final:
- Serbia: Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Nova Deca
- Moldova: DoReDoS – My Lucky Day
- Hungary: AWS – Viszlát Nyár
- Ukraine: MELOVIN – Under The Ladder
- Sweden: Benjamin Ingrosso – Dance You Off
- Australia: Jessica Mauboy – We Got Love
- Norway: Alexander Rybak – That’s How You Write A Song
- Denmark: Rasmussen – Higher Ground
- Slovenia: Lea Sirk – Hvala, ne!
- The Netherlands: Waylon – Outlaw In ‘Em
Viewers from all the countries taking part in the Second Semi-Final were invited to vote via the official app, telephone and/or SMS. The voting window was open after the last song had been performed, and ended 15 minutes later. Televoters determined 50% of the outcome while professional juries did so with the other half of the voting combination according to the performances of yesterday’s Jury Semi-Final show.
Apart from the participating countries, these are the direct qualifying countries which voted in the Second Semi-Final:
Full split results will be revealed after the Grand Final to keep the excitement until the end of the final.
What do you think about today’s qualifiers? Don’t miss the final on Saturday!