Welcome to the first edition of Junior Second Chance!
Junior Second Chance is a brand new contest organised by ESC+Plus which will look back to the songs that came close to be performed at Junior Eurovision 2016. The 2nd and 3rd places from the national finals held in Albania, Belarus, Ireland, Poland, Russia & Ukraine will be competing for the chance to win Junior Second Chance 2016. It’s up to you to decide the winner!
12 songs will compete at Junior Second Chance 2016. Check the finalists below:
- Friends – Derzhi Menya Za Ruku (3rd place in Russia)
- Anastasiya Baginskaya – Miy Svit (2nd place in Ukraine)
- Maria Mirova – Padayem i Vzletayem (2nd place in Russia)
- Ania Dąbrowska – Fryzurka (Finalist in Poland)
- Jasmina Hako – Si fluturim (2nd place in Albania)
- Olga Konovalova – Serdtsa Bit (2nd place in Belarus)
- Dominika Ptak – Jak kropla (Finalist in Poland)
- Andrey Boyko – Open your Heart (3rd place in Ukraine)
- Amy McGrath – M´Aingeal (2nd place in Ireland)
- Zinaida Kupriyanovich – Kosmos (3rd place in Belarus)
- Marko Strazimiri – Music makes my day (3rd place in Albania)
- Hannah McNicholas Roche – Titim as a Chéile (Finalist in Ireland)
You can find a recap of all the competing entries below:
The voting is now open on ESC+Plus You:
NOTE: The finalists from Poland where chosen based on YouTube views, as TVP did not publish the full results.
Good luck to all the participants! May the best song win!