ESCplus is looking for editors with enough free time for the 2020-2021 season… It’s your turn!
- Are you a true Eurovision or Junior Eurovision lover?
- Do you always get the latest news on spot?
- Do you have new ideas to develop on a popular website?
- Are you a good writer in English?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions, it’s your chance!. Join a friendly web site and share news, ideas and talent with us, fill the following form explaining why you want to join our website. Introduce yourself, add your experience, ideas, sample links, level of English…; and all the necessary information to show us you are the right person to join ESCplus!
DON’T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- ESCplus uses a special system to see who is more deserving of accreditation, so we can’t guarantee you a press pass for the Eurovision Song Contest as it will depend on several factors. However, you will be able to cover other Eurovision events around the continent if you wish.
- Keep in mind that we don’t accept people working for other Eurovision websites at the same time to avoid compatibility problems.
- This is a fan-site, so no salary is involved.