Today we will know the name of the Ukrainian representative for this year’s Junior Eurovision live from Kiev’s Sky Family Park.
12 candidates will compete at today’s show to represent Ukraine on November 20 in Valletta (Malta). The running order for the final is as it follow:
- Voice Land – Vidchiny Svoye Sertse
- Diana Sapozhko – Tviy Svit
- Denis Rodin – Ukraina – Mama Moya
- Yulia Radchuk – Moya Zorya
- Denis & Natasha – Ya chekayu dosi tvoho lysta
- Alisa Panchuk – Piy svoyi mriyi
- Polina Dashkova – Do Boha
- Anastasiya Baginskaya – Miy Svit
- Sofia Lozina – Uhors’kiy tanok
- Sofia Rol – Planet Craves for Love
- Andrey Boiko – Open your Heart
- Sofia Shkidchenko – Dolce Vita
The winner will be selected y a 50/50 mix of professional jury and televote with the panel of experts being made up of Maria Burmaka (President of the jury, singer and composer), Valentyn Koval (M1 & M2 music channels producer), Vadym Lysytsia (Producer), Viktorya Romanova (Ukrainian head of delegation), Oleksandr Ksenofontov (Producer and lyricist of Wild Dances).
Some local artists will perform as guests of the show: Svitlana Tarabarova, KADNAY, Vivienne Mort, Sofia Tarasova (JESC 2013) and Anna Trincher (JESC 2015).
The Ukrainian final will start at 11.00 CET and it will be hosted by Timur Miroshnichenko and Daria Kolomiets. Watch it below: