RTVE have just revealed the names of the three professionals that will form the national jury panel for this year’s Spanish national final!
- Loreen: Winner of Eurovision 2012 with “Euphoria”.
- Edurne: Spanish representative at Eurovision 2015.
- Carlos Marin: Member of group “Il Divo”.
A mix of public televote and professional jury (national and international) will be in charge of selecting who will follow Edurne’s footsteps at the Grand Final of Eurovision 2016. This is the first time the Spanish broadcaster incorporates an international jury, formed by producers and experts, to select their entrant.
6 songs will be competing to represent Spain at Eurovision 2016:
- Xuso Jones – Victorious
- Salvador Beltrán – Días de Alegría
- Maverick – Un Mundo Más Feliz
- María Isabel – La Vida Solo es Una
- Electric Nana – Now
- Barei – Say Yay!
“Objetivo Eurovision” will be broadcasted live on Monday, February 1, at 22.30 CET and it will be hosted by Anne Igartiburu.