The semi-final of Supernova will take place today with 8 acts competing to reach the national final, which will take place next week. Once again, Ketija Šēnberga and Toms Grēviņš will be responsible for hosting the show live from Riga.
The following candidates will compete tonight:
- Lauris Valters – Magic Years
- Linda Leen – Who Is In Charge
- Franco Franco – Up
- Miks Dukurs – Spiritual Priest
- My Radiant You – All I Know
- Triana Park – Line
- The Ludvig – I’m In Love With You
- Santa Daņeļeviča – Your Breath
From today’s competing acts, only 4 of them will go through to next week’s final. As in previous shows, two qualifiers will be decided by a professional jury panel, while another two semifinalists will be chosen by the audience. This year, however, Spotify data will help to select the Eurovision entrant as half of the public outcome will be decided according to the number of plays registered on the on-line music platform.