O Melodie Pentru Europa sponsorizat de Moldindconbank și Unité! Tonight, the second semi-final of this year’s Moldovan national selection is taking place after having selected the first set of artists who will fight in the grand-final for the ticket to Stockholm, two days ago.
Tonight’s line-up is made up of another 12 entrants who will be performing in the show as it follows:
- Rodica şi Ivan Aculov – Stop lying
- Lidia Isac – Falling Stars
- Cristina Pintilie – Picture of love
- Diana Brescan – Till The End
- Max Fall feat Dan Vozniuc & Malloy – Game lOVER
- Andrei Ioniţa & Onoffrei – Lie
- Felicia Dunaf – You and Me
- Nadia Moşneagu – Memories
- Big Flash Sound – Când vrei
- Anna Gulko – Never let go
- Beatrice – Saved my heart for you
- ELLE – Tare
12 acts will make up each semi-final and only 8 will go through from each one. Seven of them will be picked through 50/50 system from the combination of the votes from an expert panel and the Moldovan televotes. The remaining act will be chosen through a second televoting round with the acts which did not previosuly make it through, to be revealed during their traditional post discussion show.
The 8 acts qualifying from this semi-final will join the acts which went directly to the final after Tuesday’s gala.
All three shows set will be broadcast on Moldova 1, Radio Moldova Actualități, Radio Moldova Tineret and Radio Moldova Muzical live from Chisinau at TRM’s studios at 18.40 CET. The presenters for the show are Moldovan TV celebrities and hosts Mihaela Cîrnov and Sergiu Bezniţchi. Gândul Mâței is the guest artist performing on stage as well.