Running order for Georgian national final revealed

GPB have announced the running order for the national final show that is set to take place in a few days, on January 20.

A total of 25 participants will fight for the right to represent Georgia at Eurovision 2017:

  1. Giorgi Chikovani – Make it Right
  2. Brandon Stone & Eteri Beriashvili – Heyo Song
  3. Rati Durglishvili – Why
  4. Andria Gvelesiani – Revolutionise
  5. Alisa Danelia – We Are Eternity
  6. Nutsa Buzaladze – White Horses Run
  7. Maliibu – We Live Once
  8. Group EOS – Urban Signs
  9. Dima Kobeshavidze – Scream
  10. Trio Mandili – Me da Shen (You and Me)
  11. Tako Gachechiladze – Keep the Faith
  12. Nino Basharuli – Lileo
  13. Elene Mikiashvili – Fighter
  14. MISHO – Magic
  15. Mariko Lejava – Light it Up
  16. Group The Mins – Crime
  17. Group Sparkle – On The Top
  18. Tornike Kipiani & Giorgi Bolotashvili – You Are My Sunshine
  19. Temo Sajaia – All The Same
  20. Sabina Chantouria – Stranger
  21. Mariam Chachkhiani – Fly
  22. Group Asea Sool – Nature
  23. Nanuka Giorgobiani – Let The Sunshine In
  24. Oto Nemsadze & Group Limbo – Dear God
  25. Davit Shanidze – Mtvris Katsi(Man of Dust)

The winner and Georgian hope for Eurovision 2017 will be decided by a mix of public SMS vote and professional jury decision. In the National Final, professional juries will have 60% influence on the result while Televoters will deliver the other 40% of the outcome.

Who do you want to represent Georgia in Kyiv?

georgia_17-banner-you

About Belén García (Spain)

Belén García (Spain)
My name is Belén, I am a 25 year-old musician girl from Spain. I have been following Eurovision since I was only 11 and the Junior version since the beginning (expert of this contest).Before ESC+Plus, I have been part of very well-known websites about Eurovision. Apart from writing, I love taking professional photos!I have already travelled to Eurovision three times (Malmö 2013, Copenhagen 2014 and Vienna 2015) and to Junior Eurovision twice (Malta 2014 & Bulgaria 2015). Next stop -> Stockholm 2016

Send this to a friend