The Ukrainian broadcaster has just announced the name of the 12 candidates that have made it through to the national final for Junior Eurovision 2016.
After a live semi-final, broadcast on YoutTube, the Ukrainian jury panel has come up with a decision which you can check below:
- Alisa Panchuk – Piy svoyi mriyi
- Diana Sapozhko – Tviy Svit
- Denis & Natasha – Ya chekayu dosi tvoho lysta
- Yulia Radchuk – Moya Zorya
- Sofiya Rol – Planet Craves for Love
- Sofiya Lozina – Uhors’kiy tanok
- Anastasiya Baginskaya – Miy Svit
- Andrey Boyko – Open your Heart
- Polina Dashkova – Do Boha
- Sofiya Shkidchenko – Dolce Vita
- Denis Rodin – Ukraina – Mama Moya
- Group Voice Land – Vidchiny Svoye Serce
The panel of experts for the semi-final was made up of Mariia Burmaka, Ukrainian singer and composer, Svitlana Tarabarova, Ukrainian singer, Valentyn Koval, director general of the Ukrainian music TV channels M1, M2, Vadym Lysytsia, composer and producer, and Viktor Knysh, stage director of Junior Eurovision 2013.
You can watch the semi-final again below:
The selected finalists will compete in a live show to be broadcast on September 10 where the winner and Ukrainian representative will be decided by a mix of pubic televoting and jury panel results.
Who do you want to represent Ukraine at Junior Eurovision 2016? Let us know in comments below!