The broadcasting of the seventh Lithuanian show has just taken place and the results are out!
A total of eight participants performed their songs once again at the sixth show recording with the jury panel, made up of Darius Uzkuraitis, Ramunas Zilnys, Nomeda Kazlaus and Dalia Ibelhauptaite, giving their votes in the Eurovision Style as it follows:
- E.G.O. “Long Way From Home” – 4 points
- 4 Roses “Butterfly” – 5 points
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė “Life (Not That Beautiful)” – 7 points
- Aistė Pilvelytė “You Bet” – 12 points
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas “In My World” – 10 points
- Milda Martinkėnaitė “If Tomorrow Never Comes” – 5 points
- Neringa Šiaudikytė “Never Knew Love” – 8 points
- Saulenė Chlevickaitė “Strong” – 6 points
Today, these points have been mixed with the ones from the international jury (Peter Freudenthal, Syron, Karl Friersonas) and tonight’s SMS voting. As a result, the top five acts have qualified for the next round:
This year’s Lithuanian selection is hosted by Gerūta Griniūtė and d’Andrius Rožickas.
What do you think about tonight’s qualifiers?