The broadcasting of the sixth Lithuanian show has just taken place and the results are out!
A total of eight participants performed their songs once again at the sixth show recording with the jury panel, made up of Darius Užkuraitis, Nomeda Kazlaus, Ramūnas Zilnys and Valdas Burnys, giving their votes in the Eurovision Style as it follows:
- Valdas Lacko “Stay Tonight” – 5 points
- Catrinah “Be Free” – 7 points
- Ištvan Kvik & Ellada “Please Don’t Cry” – 8 points
- Donny Montell “I’ve Been Waiting for This Night” – 12 points
- Eglė Jakštytė “Let Me Show You” – 6 points
- Erica Jennings “Leading Me Home” – 10 points
- Petunija “Tomorrow” – 5 points
- Rūta Ščiogolevaitė “United” – 12 points
Today, these points have been mixed with the ones from the international jury (Peter Freudenthal, Syron, Karl Friersonas) and tonight’s SMS voting. As a result, the top five acts have qualified for the next round:
This year’s Lithuanian selection is hosted by Gerūta Griniūtė and d’Andrius Rožickas.
What do you think about tonight’s qualifiers?