Eurovizijos 2017 has begun! The initial broadcast of the Lithuanian national final has just taken place and the results are out!
The first twelve participants in the competition performed their songs. The jury panel, made up of Sigutė Stonytė, Ramūnas Zilnys, Darius Užkuraitis and Neda Malūnavičiūtė, and the televote were combined 50/50 and delivered Eurovision style:
As a result, the top half contestants and songs have qualified for the next round:
- Edgaras Lubys – Could it be?
- Sasha Song – Never felt like this before
- Paula Valentaitė – Never Let You Go
- Vilius Krivickas & Edvinas Gurevičius (grupė „Golden monkeys“) – Septyni Dievai
- Ugnė Kudlaitė (Otreya) – Last Two Weeks”
- Benas Malakauskas – Rolling
Tadas Rimgaila & Tina – Tavo oda Augustė Vedrickaitė – It’s not over Audrius Petrauskas – Shine like gold Dagna Kondratavičiūtė – Feel It Justinas Stanislovaitis (grupė „Justin3”) – Streets of Vilnius Rūta Andruškevičiūtė – The way to your heaven
Special kudos to our wonderful hosts Ievai Stasiulevičiūtei and Gabrielei Martirosianaitei. What do you think about tonight’s qualifiers?