Belarus will held their national final for Junior Eurovision 2016 on the 26th of August live from Minsk. In the meantime, the 10 songs that will compete to represent Belarus have been released for everyone to listen.
Enjoy the competing entries in the running order for the show below:
- Mariya Magilnaya – Zvuk Tishiny
- Show-group So-Ni-Ka – Pesenka Moya
- Elena Titova – Ne Prosto Tak
- Yuliya Mozhilovskaya – Ver v Sebya
- Stefaniya Sokolova – Color Game (Tsventnaya Igra)
- Group “Neskuchniy vozrast” – Tyts Tyts
- Mariya Zhilina – Vpripryzhku
- Zinaida Kupriyanovich – Kosmos
- Olga Konovalova – Serdtsa Bit
- Alexander Minyonok – Muzyka Tvoikh Pobed
This year, all 10 contestant have made their own appearances at the morning magazine of the Belarusian broadcaster presenting their songs for the audience. The contestants will now continue meeting with TV crew members of Belteradiocompany until the final show taking part in individual and general rehearsals.
The selected finalists were chosen among 45 contenders by a professional jury panel after internal live auditions held last month, but the overall winner and Belarusian representative will be decided by a mix of professional jury and televoting.
Who do you want to represent Belarus at Junior Eurovision 2016? Stay tuned to vote in our poll!