The second heat of the Latvian national selection for Eurovision, Supernova, is over. The show revealed us the last four semifinalists.
During the show, ten artists performed their songs but only four of them got the chance to qualify for the semi-final of Supernova. The first two acts were determined by public voting, while another two were chosen by the jury members.
Below, check out the last four semifinalists in bold:
- Madara Grēgere – “You and I”
- Crow Mother – “Demons”
- Samanta Tīna – “The Love is Forever” (Jury)
- Markus Riva – “I Can” (Televote)
- MyRadiantU – “We Will Be Stars” (Televote)
- Mārtiņš Ruskis – “Still Holding Stars”
- Dvines – “Set It on Fire”
- Marta Ritova – “Not From This World” (Jury)
- Miks Dukurs – “Paradise”
- Iluta Alsberga – “On Hold”
The semi-final of Supernova will be broadcasted next Sunday, on February 20th, at 20:25 CET. The show will reveal us the four finalist that will be competing at the Grand Final, on February 28th .
Stay tuned to keep in touch with all the upcoming news!