The grand final of the Russian national selection for Junior Eurovision 2016 has taken place today in the Artek Children Camp of Crimea. Although the show will be aired on TV tomorrow, when the winner was expected to be announced, the name of the Russian representative for Junior Eurovision 2016 has just been leaked.
ATTENTION!: DON’T CONTINUE READING IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW THE WINNER
A total of 16 acts were performed at today’s show:
- Yulia Asessorova – Ya Ne Boyus
- Liliya Verdiyan – Tantsuy
- Sofia Pastushkova – Pover v Sebya
- Sofia Fisenko – Zhivaya Voda
- Alexey Zabugin – Rozhdenye Pod Solntsem
- Duet “Friends” (Alexander Savinov & Maria Parotikova) – Derzhi Menya Za Ruku
- Katya Maneshina – Lyubov Spasyot Etot Mir
- Maria Mirova – Padayem i Vzletayem
- Alisa Khilko – Golovolomki
- Milana Pavlova – Navsegda Veryu
- Group “Chto skazhut deti” – Bit Nashego Serdtsa
- Maria Zhuravleva – Nauchu Mechtat
- Group “Zhara” – Papochka, Kupi Gitaru
- Liza Kuznetsova – Prisnilos
- Milana Zharekhina – Oglyanites
- Vilena Hikmatullina – Nado Kruzhit
The winner has been selected by a 50-50 mix of on-line voting and jury panel results.The on-line voting, which was open for about 20 days, ended with Sofia Fisenko in first place followed by Duet FRIENDS and Maria Zhuravleva. After the jury decision, Sofia Fisenko has been named the winner and Russian representative at Junior Eurovision 2016 with the song “Zhivaya Voda”.
Remember that you can follow the full show on delay tomorrow at 14.00 CET on the Kids Channel Karousel.
What do you think about the Russian choice? Let us know in comments below!