The Russian national final for Junior Eurovision will take place next week in Crimea, where 21 candidates will compete to represent the country in Tbilisi. Today all songs have been released for everyone to vote on-line as half of the final outcome will be decided by the fans worldwide.
All finalists were selected by a professional jury panel after internal live auditions held in Moscow. Although they initially revealed 19 entrants, the final will see 21 acts compete to represent Russia at Junior Eurovision 2017. You can find their names below:
- Victoriya Bezdomnikova – Provokatsiya
- Polina Bogusevich – Kryl’ya
- Anastasiya Gladilina – Pover’
- Vladlena Gubareva – Vorona
- Egor Ermolayev – Para
- Kirill Esin – Yarkiye Tantsy
- Group “Kinder Star” – Pizhama Pati
- Elvira Kirsanova – Metcha
- Yuliya Kondrashenko – Moya Muzyka
- Group “Kudri” – Kudri
- Arseniy Kulikov – Gadzhety
- Glafira Leukhina – Momenty
- Kseniya Neznamova – Oblaka
- Ulyana Ovchinnikova – Davay Uletim
- Group “Ochechi” – Vykhodnoy
- Group “PapaYA” – Vyshe
- Polina Terekhova – Pul’s Planety
- Veronika Ustinov – Ya By Khotela Vse Uznat’
- Duet “Emodzhi” – Vremya Ne Zhdet
- Vilena Khikmatullina – Gravitatsiya
- Anya Chernotalova – Eta Muzyka
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SONGS AND VOTE (Registration is needed)
The winner of the Russian national selection show will be decided by a mix of professional jury and the results of the mentioned on-line poll. However, there is not so much information about the show itself, which will be held in Crimea’s Artek Children Camp. The past two years, the show was broadcast pre-recorded on the same day, but the winner was leaked before the broadcasting started.
This is the third year in a row RTR is using this selection method to choose their Junior Eurovision representative, result of a cooperation between the Igor Krutoy‘s Academy of Popular Music and children channel Karusel.
Who do you want to represent Russia at Junior Eurovision? Let us know in comments!