The Ukrainian national final will be held tomorrow live from Kiev’s Sky Family Park.
A total of 12 candidates will compete to represent their homeland in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2016. The draw of the running order has taken place earlier today where the participants has drawn the starting and ending positions while the other spots have been decided by the producers of the show. Check the results below:
- Voice Land – Vidchiny Svoye Sertse
- Diana Sapozhko – Tviy Svit
- Denis Rodin – Ukraina – Mama Moya
- Yulia Radchuk – Moya Zorya
- Denis & Natasha – Ya chekayu dosi tvoho lysta
- Alisa Panchuk – Piy svoyi mriyi
- Polina Dashkova – Do Boha
- Anastasiya Baginskaya – Miy Svit
- Sofia Lozina – Uhors’kiy tanok
- Sofia Rol – Planet Craves for Love
- Andrey Boiko – Open your Heart
- Sofia Shkidchenko – Dolce Vita
The winner will be selected y a 50/50 mix of professional jury and televoting with the panel of experts being made up of Maria Burmaka (President of the jury, singer and composer), Valentyn Koval (M1 & M2 music channels producer), Vadym Lysytsia (Producer), Viktorya Romanova (Ukrainian head of delegation), Oleksandr Ksenofontov (Producer and lyricist of Wild Dances).
Some local artists will perform as guests of the show: Svitlana Tarabarova, KADNAY, Vivienne Mort, Sofia Tarasova (JESC 2013) and Anna Trincher (JESC 2015).
The show will be aired live tomorrow at 11.00 CET hosted by Timur Miroshnichenko and Daria Kolomiets.