All 10 entries that will compete at the Belarusian national final for Junior Eurovision 2017 have been released. The songs will compete to represent Belarus in a live show which will be held no later than September 16.
You can listen to the songs below:
- Stephanie Sokolova – Mama
- Helena Meraai – I am the most
- Maria Zhilina – Higher
- Anastasia Timofeevich – Magic light
- Elina Mataras – You decide for yourself
- Yaroslav Sokolikov – Ocean
- Ruslana Panchishina – Dance with me
- Arina Pekhtereva & Anastasia Dmitrachkova – Music Universe
- The quartet of the National V. Mulyavin Children’s Art Center – Continue to go
- Anastasia Zhabko – Letim K Mechtam
This year, the Belarusian broadcaster received 48 applications that were evaluated live by a professional jury panel, made up of Deputy Director of the TV channel Belarus 1 Olga Salamakha; composer and arranger Gennady Markevich; singer and Belarus’ 2015 Eurovision representative Uzari; popular singer Iskui Abalyan; consultant at the Professional Art Department of the Belarusian Culture Ministry Tatiana Parkhamovich; and PR manager Sergei Andrianov.
The winner and Belarusian representative for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017 will be selected by the votes of the professional jury and TV viewers.
Which song do you want to represent Belarus in Tbilisi? Let us know in comments and vote in our poll!