The Italian broadcaster has just published the list of the 10 acts that will compete to represent Italy at Junior Eurovision 2015!
- Clara Palmeri (14 years – 6th edition)
- Valentina Baldelli (15 years – 6th edition)
- Sophia de Rosa & Andrea Ascanio (10 and 12 years – 7th and 5th edition)
- Rebecca Toschi (14 years – 7th edition)
- Giovanni Sutera Sardo (14 years – 6th edition)
- Twins Chiara & Marina Scarpari (15 years – 7th edition)
- Gabriele Acqavia (15 years – 6th edition)
- Emanuele Bertelli (13 years – 6th edition)
- Claudia Ciccateri (13 years – 7th edition)
- Beatrice Coltella & Antonio Licari (11 and 15 years – 5th, 6th and 7th edition)
The Italian broadcaster will select its 2015 entrant during a special edition of “Ti Lascio una Canzone” to take place on Saturday. Among the finalists, there is a mix of former participants and contestants chosen for the upcoming edition of the Italian talent show.
The national final will be formed by three different rounds:
- The 10 contestants are put into duels against each other, with five qualifying to the next round.
- The votes in this round will be cast by the Jury, Orchestra, and Televoting (33.3% each).
- The five duel winners will advance to the final plus one wildcard from the eliminated four – meaning that six proceed to round two.
- The six candidates will perform together in a medley.
- A jury and televote will select their favourites (50% each).
- The top two will advance to round three.
- The two artists will perform for the ticket to Sofia.
- Voting will be from the public in a televote only, with the winner being chosen as the Junior Eurovision representative!
- In the event of a tie, the jury will cast the deciding vote.
Hosted by Antonella Clerici and under the direction of Maestro Leonardo De Amicis, you will be able to follow the Italian final for Junior Eurovision 2015 on Saturday at 21.20 CET.