The moment we all have been waiting for has arrived. The moment of truth for all 18 countries participating at the 1st semifinal of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest starts today with the juries from all 18 countries and the BIG 5 countries that were drawn to vote in this show making their own decision about which 10 countries should qualify to Saturday’s grand final.
The 18 countries performing tonight from 21:00 CET onwards on Globen Arena’s stage are:
- Finland: Sandhja – Sing It Away
- Greece: Argo – Utopian Land
- Moldova: Lidia Isac – Falling Stars
- Hungary: Freddie – Pioneer
- Croatia: Nina Kraljić – Lighthouse
- The Netherlands: Douwe Bob – Slow Down
- Armenia: Iveta Mukuchyan – LoveWave
- San Marino: Serhat – I didn’t know
- Russia: Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One
- Czech Republic: Gabriela Gunčíková – I Stand
- Cyprus: Minus One – Alter Ego
- Austria: ZOË – Loin d’ici
- Estonia: Jüri Pootsmann – Play
- Azerbaijan: Samra Rahimli – Miracle
- Montenegro: Highway – The Real Thing
- Iceland: Greta Salóme – Hear Them Calling
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala – Ljubav Je
- Malta: Ira Losco – Walk on Water
Eurovision.tv revealed the names of the 5 members of each country having a say on this year’s contest. You can consult them by clicking HERE. We can find some national final participants, previous entrants at the contest, producers, music industry professionals and some other interesting names.
Apart from them, France, Spain and host country Sweden will give their marks tonight as well.
Remember, in case of a tie between two or more songs in the combined ranking between televotes and the jury, the song that obtain a better ranking from the televote will prevail over the other. Full split results will be revealed after the Grand Final to keep the excitement until the end of the final.
There is no official streaming for the whole gala but we will be live streaming with comments from the Press Centre on our official YouTube channel, so stay tuned!
Which countries do you want to see at the Grand Final? Let us know in comments!
Stay tuned to our social accounts for live reports from Stockholm: