The Second Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 will be held today live from Stockholm, Sweden.
18 countries will compete for one of the 10 spots in the Grand Final to take place on Saturday. The show will be broadcast live from the Globe Arena in Stockholm and it will be hosted by the last year’s Eurovision winner Måns Zelmerlöw and comedian Petra Mede, host of Eurovision 2013.
The running order for tonight is as it follows:
- Latvia: Justs – Heartbeat
- Poland: Michał Szpak – Color Of Your Life
- Switzerland: Rykka – The Last Of Our Kind
- Israel: Hovi Star – Made Of Stars
- Belarus: IVAN – Help You Fly
- Serbia: Sanja Vučić ZAA – Goodbye (Shelter)
- Ireland: Nicky Byrne – Sunlight
- FYR Macedonia: Kaliopi – Dona
- Lithuania: Donny Montell – I’ve Been Waiting for This Night
- Australia: Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
- Slovenia: ManuElla – Blue And Red
- Bulgaria: Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
- Denmark: Lighthouse X – Soldiers Of Love
- Ukraine: Jamala – 1944
- Norway: Agnete – Icebreaker
- Georgia: Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz – Midnight Gold
- Albania: Eneda Tarifa – Fairytale
- Belgium: Laura Tesoro – What’s The Pressure
Viewers from all the countries taking part in the Second Semi-Final are invited to vote via the official app, telephone and/or SMS. The voting window will be open after the last song has been performed, and will end 15 minutes later. Televoters determine 50% of the outcome while professional juries do so with the other half of the voting combination according to the performances of yesterday’s Jury Semi-Final show.
Apart from the participating countries, these are the direct qualifying countries which will vote in the Second Semi-Final:
- United Kingdom
Remember, in case of a tie between two or more songs in the combined ranking between televotes and the jury, the song that obtain a better ranking from the televote will prevail over the other. Full split results will be revealed after the Grand Final to keep the excitement until the end of the final.
Follow the Second Semi-Final of Eurovision 2016 live from Stockholm at 21.00 CET by clicking here.
Which countries do you want to see at the Grand Final? Let us know in comments!
Stay tuned to our social accounts for live reports from Stockholm: