#BestOfJESC is back in a completely renewed format.
For the third year in a row ESC+Plus brings you this awesome game which will help you to discover more about the history of Junior Eurovision. This year, however, #BestOfJESC is back in a completely renewed format aimed to choose the top of different and varied categories related to the participants and the contest format itself.
#BestOfJESC awards will be made up of the following categories:
- Top Logo (18-21 September)
- Top Stage (22-25 September)
- Top Trophy (26-30 September)
- Top Theme Song (1-4 October)
- Top Opening (5-8 October)
- Top Interval Act (9-12 October)
- Top Hosts (13-16 October)
- Top Venue (17-20 October)
- Top Male Singer (21-24 October)
- Top Female Singer (25-28 October)
- Top Duo (29 October-2 November)
- Top Group/Band (3-6 November)
- Top Staging (7-10 November)
- Top Costume (11-14 November)
This is how it works:
- Different posts about each category will be published including a link to the poll where you will be able to vote for your favourites on ESC+Plus You (you don’t need to be logged in).
- Each poll will be open for four days with the results being published a day later.
- Comment your choices on Twitter by using the Hashtag #BestOfJESC.
You can also follow the game on junioreurosong.net. Stay tuned!