ESC+Plus is looking for active editors with enough free time for the 2016-2017 season.
- Are you a true Eurovision or Junior Eurovision lover?
- Do you always get the latest news on spot and want to share them with other fans?
- Do you have new ideas to develop on a popular web-site and you have enough time to do so?
- Are you a good English writer? (+ Cambridge’s First Certificate)
- Are you a good photographer, presenter, journalist, video producer or social manager?
- Do you own a small blog and want to be part of a big team?
ESC+Plus was created on the 22nd of February, 2013 to bring everyone the latest news while providing a place to have fun with new features and innovative ideas. Since its birth, our website has gone bigger and bigger with more than 3.000 posts published, 1.900 likes on Facebook, 3.000 followers on Twitter and 1.500 subscribers on YouTube.
If you want to join a friendly web site and share news, ideas and talent with us, fill the following form explaining why you want to join our website. Introduce yourself, add your experience, ideas, sample links, level of English…; and all the necessary information to show us you are the right person to join ESC+Plus!
DON’T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
IMPORTANT: If you are here with the only purpose to get accreditation for Eurovision events you must know that ESC+Plus uses a special system to see who is more deserving of accreditation, so we can’t guarantee you a press pass as it will depend on several factors. Keep in mind that we don’t accept people working for other Eurovision websites at the same time to avoid compatibility problems. Thanks for understanding!