It’s been a month since the first voting started and we finally know who are the winners of the twelve categories our ESC+Plus Awards consisted of.
The first eight winners were selected by a mixed voting between our readers and a professional jury, in two different voting heats. The first heat lasted until mid-June, where five nominees were selected, and then, the professional jury selected one winner out of the five previously chosen. After that, all the votes were mixed to get a common winner.
- Best Song: Amar pelos dois (Portugal)
- Best Male Singer: Salvador Sobral (Portugal)
- Best Female Singer: Alma (France)
- Best Band/Duo: O’G3NE (The Netherlands)
- Best Live Performance: Portugal
- Best Costume Design: Bulgaria
- Best Staging: Italy
- Best Videoclip: Occidentali’s Karma (Italy)
As we can see, despite being the favorite with 6 nominations, Bulgaria has only been able to get one of the awards after the jury voting.
On the other side, the 4 awards remaining were decided by 100% televoting, including the following categories:
- Mister Eurovision: Kristian Kostov
- Miss Eurovision: Ilinca Bacilu
- Best National Final: San Remo
- Best Postcard: Bulgaria
Complete results available on the ESC+Plus Awards microsite: http://www.esc-plus.com/awards/2017
See you in the next edition of the ESC+Plus Awards and thank you for participating!