The 46th edition of the Danish national selection for Eurovision have just come to an end. Lighthouse X are the chosen ones to represent Denmark in Stockholm!
Lighthouse X will perform “Soldiers of Love” at Eurovision 2016:
A total of 10 acts competed at today’s show:
- David Jay – Rays of Sunlight
- Simone – Heart Shaped Hole
- Bracelet – Breakaway
- Sophia Nohr – Blue Horizon
- Veronicas Illusion – The Wrong Kind
- Lighthouse x – Soldiers of Love
- Kristel Lisberg – Who Needs a Heart
- Jessica – Break it Good
- Muri & Mario – To Stjerner
- Anja Nissen – Never Alone
The winner has been chosen after two rounds of voting. In the first round, the top three acts advanced to the super-final after a 50-50 public vote and professional jury combination:
At the end of the show, the winner was selected solely by a public vote.
What do you think about the Danish choice? Do you think they will be back to the Eurovision grand final?