After two open audition days, the professional jury have decided the acts that will compete to represent Belarus at Eurovision 2016!
- Alexander Ivanov – How to fly
- Valeria Sadovskaia – Not alone
- Anastasia Malashkevich – Pray for love
- Group NAVI – This land
- Alex Gross – Flame
- Kirill Yermakov – Running to the sun
- Group Radiovolna – Don’t go mad
- Sasha Zakharik – Glory night
- NAPOLI – My Universe
- Group THE EM – Turn around
The open auditions have been broacasted live on the 26th of November and 1st of December from the BTRC studios. A total of 60 acts from about a hundred applicants, solo artists and bands, have performed their entries live in front of a jury panel, which included some former Eurovision entrants like TEO, Alyona Lanskaya and Dmitry Koldun.
The winner the Belarussian national selection will be decided by only SMS voting during a live show to take place no later than January 25.
Who do you want to represent Belarus in Stockholm?